Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spring Break!

37 weeks, almost there!
I FINALLY made it to Spring Break! It felt like it was never going to come! Now I am in serious preparation mode... getting everything ready for Annabelle at home, and lessons and instructions in order for after break and for my sub at school, yikes!

Especially after our ultrasound last week, I am feeling like I need all my ducks in a row, and fast. Annabelle looked great; she's growing just fine. I was measuring small because I don't have a ton of amniotic fluid and because she's already very low and ready to go on my cervix. They estimated her weight to be 6 lbs 4 oz right now, and although that measurement can be up to a pound off... she said usually ultrasounds measure about half a pound big... putting her around 5lbs 12oz. The ultrasound tech thought 1.she won't be super big and 2.she will more likely be early than late with her position on my cervix. We see the doctor again on Tuesday, so we will see what he says about that all then, yikes!

Anyways, I have quite the To-Do list this week for home and school, and if I can just get through it all then I will be good and ready for baby to make her appearance anytime :).

No comments: