It seems everything in our lives is already revolving around this baby girl :).
OK, I guess I am still rather occupied with school a lot of the time, but everything outside of school, at least. On Saturday, my friends Rachel and Pam through the most adorable baby shower for me! They went off of the birds and flowers theme from my crib bedding and decorated with birds hanging from ribbons from the trees (it was outside) and birdcage centerpieces. We had the yummiest food, most hilarious games, and wonderfully generous guests :). Oh, and it was a beautiful 70 something degree, sunny day.
Pam and Rachel

Tee
hee hee, so cute!

Yum!

How gorgeous is this?! And now Annabelle has one in her room!

I am a happy camper :)

We have SAT standardized testing for the first have of the day, each day, this week. But that meant for a lot less lesson planning on the weekend! So I enjoyed my shower, got all of the new goodies put away, ran errands, did 6 loads of laundry (including a load of teeny tiny Annabelle clothes, sheets, burp clothes, etc...), got some grading done outside in the sun, AND finished the decoupaged artwork that I have been working on for above her crib! I LOVE how they turned out! I used scrapbook paper coordinating colors with her nursery, then cut out bird and flower shapes, along with other angles and curves to put on a wood art painting square with mod
podge glue. I made some last summer for our bathroom on art canvass, but this worked WAY better.




With all this sun and beautiful weather, my body is definitely reminding me that it is pregnant! With allergies being way worse due to all of the
mucus membranes and sinus passages being extra full, to my fingers and toes getting hot and swollen (OK, I am truly blessed, they don't look very swollen at all, you can hardly tell... but when it's hot, I can definitely feel it by the end of the day!), to Annabelle living in my ribs on one side, to uncomfortable sleeping at night.... whew! Good thing we only have 4 weeks (give or take, of course...) to go! And good thing my husband is so very helpful! I was completely exhausted this afternoon, so he made dinner for me, love that boy!
We went to the doctor today and he said I am measuring a bit on the small side... which means... we get to find out how big Annabelle really is! He's sending us in for an ultrasound on Thursday just to be safe and we'll get to see our beautiful girl and learn how big she really is, I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment