You wouldn't think that it being Saturday would make such a difference to me since I am not working and everyday is almost like a Saturday... oh but it does. I get to sleep in! I have been getting up around 7:30 to go jogging every morning during the week, but I give myself a break on the weekend (I know, 7:30 isn't that early compared to getting up for work, but it is when you don't have to get up for anything!). However, I still had to get up at 7:30 to take Samson out, but went back to bed afterwords. Then for some lounging in my pjs with a mug of coffee in hand :). After that we were off to the farmer's market for some fresh local fruit.
We got invited to go to a birthday party/BBQ/firepit thing tonight for a girl that Matt works with who is the same age as us. She said there would be several other young people for us to meet there. It's nice to have something social to go to.
Our kitchen table and chairs came in yesterday. Be barely fit them in Matt's car when we went to pick them up. The person helping us to our car looked at us like we were crazy to try to fit that huge box in there, but we did it! We put it together in an hour or less, and now it looks fantastic! It's pretty small, but it is solid wood and just the amount of space that we need and fits the space in our apartment perfectly.

We have been looking for dog beds for Samson lately. Now, most of them are quite expensive, especially because he needs a large one. Most that we've found and liked were $40-70... which is far more money than we have to spend on that sort of thing (especially after our vet bill this week). But I was at Ross today and happened to see dog beds, and they had one that's just like a big pillow for $12.99! Sweet deal!

So it's official... my parents are visiting us for a few days at the end of August, and Christina is visiting for a few days in the middle of September! I am SO excited for visitors! And what a great motivator to finish unpacking and start decorating.
No comments:
Post a Comment