Saturday, March 28, 2009

Work Hours Changing

Well, my hours at work are officially changing once again. The other preschool teacher and I haven't been getting enough hours lately, so now we no longer have a whole day off. We both work M, T, TH, F and then will be splitting Wednesdays to each work half of the day. Which means that until the middle of April while I'm still taking Will home after work, I get the 2nd half of the day, which kinda stinks. And this week we have a field trip, so I am actually working every day the whole day.

We had our early childhood conference this week Thursday-Saturday. It was pretty good, I enjoyed being able to go to the preschool things, which have some better ideas, versus the toddler things that I was doing last year. I did have to get up early on a Saturday to go, but oh well, it's good professional development.

I have a good Samson story.... we were watching tv the other night and look into the kitchen to see Samson with toilet paper hanging out of his mouth. Now I knew he loved tp and tissue, but I was still like, "what did you do?" Matt checked it out and said, "You're gonna want to come see this!" Samson had torn up a roll of tp and left a shredded trail all through the bathroom and into the hallway. It was hilarious! Here is a pic:

One of our friends in our small group just got a puppy and brought her over to play on Friday when she let Samson out at noon. I will put a link to the pics she took of them on facebook, but they were so cute together! I am bringing Samson over there tonight so that I can see firsthand. I am so happy that my puppy has a playmate :).

I got a call from a school in Santa Maria, CA this week about setting up an interview... except they didn't know that I was so far away and have to call me back about setting up a phone one instead once they have some time options for me. I am going to call them Monday to make sure they didn't forget about me though.

Sarah and I brought a meal to and visited Liz (my roomie from freshman year) and her new baby, Violet, last night. That was really nice to see them, but a little weird to see her with a baby ;).

It's supposed to snow tomorrow... that is so depressing! I am in spring mode now.... NO MORE SNOW! I hope this is the last of it at least.

No comments: