This is what it looks like now:
My hours have gotten cut a bit at work this week and the last couple of weeks. We have had a lot of kids sick or on vacation. Less kids equals less teachers needed and less hours... which is kind of disappointing.
Grace is coming for a visit this weekend! Hopefully I'll be feeling better to actually be some fun for her. But I don't think I've seen her since I visited her in like November, so I am very excited!
On Monday, Matt and I both are going to an out of state teacher job fair at Grand Valley. So lots of prayers for that would be great :). As well as continued prayers in the next few months with our job searching. I also have an interview at Calvin with a Christian school in California, on March 12 (this is just one I signed up for, not one that I was called in for, however).
No comments:
Post a Comment