Saturday, June 21, 2008
Biking to work
The rain didn't last long, so I was still able to bike to work to see how long it takes. It took me 40 minutes to get there and 35 to get home... which is a little funny, because I was thinking it was more hilly on the way home... but come to find out: both directions have a lot more hills than I ever noticed while driving :-P. Anyways, that was all with Saturday afternoon traffic, not weekday rush hour. And I would definitely need to bring a change of clothes if I did this because I worked up quite a sweat (especially after going there and back - I'm real tired). In conclusion, it does not look very likely that I will go through the time and effort during the week, even if it would save a lot on gas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's pretty far for a daily commute. hope you had a good weekend!
Post a Comment