Thursday, May 22, 2008

YUCK

Today has been a huge disappointment. For pretty much the first time ever, Matt and I both had the same day off and I was very much looking forward to it. I was going to sleep in and spend a lazy morning with my husband. We were going to go for a bike ride together and go to look at a new bike for me and a bike shop that my friend Sarah works at. Then I had softball at night and Matt was going to come watch me play for the first time ever. But instead... I woke up a little before 3 am and started puking. The 5th and last round so far was around 11 am, but I have still been quite nauseas and achy most of the day... so needless to say, all I've done is lay around on the couch with a bowl nearby. It has been super nice to have Matt home to get me things and take care of me though, that is much better than being sick alone. I am sure I got it from kids at work, a couple have been home sick with the stomach flu lately. A major downside to working with kids. Hopefully I'll be better by morning to go to work, and I'm praying that Matt doesn't catch it so that we can still have an enjoyable weekend together in Indiana and Illinois in a couple days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh - yuck. I hope you feel better real soon! Looking forward to seeing you and Matt this weekend!