So... Thursday and Friday turned out to be very crazy tiring days at work. The girl working with me and I were about to pull our hair out at several points throughout both days. Boy were we ready for the weekend!
And I started getting sick Wednesday night, so work made that worse and the sickness made work worse :-P. I didn't end up being able to go to our first softball game Thursday night after all. By Friday night I had some intense sinus pain and pressure in most of my face around my eyes, cheek bones, and jaw. So I made a doctor's appointment for this morning. Hurray for a sinus infection... the doc said I had viral sinusitis, and possibly bacterial, which I have to wait and see about, but I already have a prescription for that if I need it. Apparently the Claratin I take for my allergies probably made all of the pressure and blockage much worse because the antihistamines don't let your sinuses drain and relieve pressure, they try to dry them up. Go figure, so I'm not taking that until this clears up. And as every new doctor always does, he looked in my ears and said something to the effect of, "Those look pretty damaged." That's what multiple ear infections and tubes 3 times when you're little gets you.
Tonight Matt and I are going out to Red Robin for his free birthday burger, yum! And then we're meeting up with Scott and Grace afterwards, which will be nice because we haven't seen Scott in a very long time or Grace in a couple of weeks. I miss doing things with friends.
Did anyone notice that my blog is called "Life on Yorkshire Street," which is in Michigan, but the picture behind the title is of Richmond Beach in Washington?
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you little cheater... passing off richmond beach as michigan for a short time.
i miss sunsets there with you :)
Post a Comment