Sunday, November 14, 2010
Missions, Check!
Not a whole lot new to report... I have been pretty busy with school the last couple of weeks. My kids had their first research paper due this past Friday on a California mission, and we were also wrapping up our history unit on the CA Mission System. I don't know who will be more glad that those are both finished, the kids, or me! It'll be nice to move on in our studies and not have to be on them all the time about deadlines! But I also have tons of grading to do now... 22 mission papers, 22 history workbooks, and 5 folders of history group work, yikes! That might have to wait until next weekend :-P. Those little troopers worked so hard! We had a party on Friday afternoon to celebrate, complete with a movie, popcorn, and chocolate. They get so excited anytime we do anything special, love it! I am working hard to plan a more low-key next week and a half, filled with plenty of fun lessons and activities, because boy do we all need a break :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment