Sunday, November 7, 2010

Goodbye Iron Stomach....

Well, I used to be able to withstand just about any kind of blood and gore, windy car rides, or crazy roller coasters (minus those darn spinning tea cups...) without the faintest hint of nausea creeping up. I could watch hospital shows on tv, gore-filled movies, and even live surgeries. It was fabulous to be able to read or do whatever I wanted in the car. My body has been telling me that I no longer have the same stomach! Although the minor "morning sickness" I had is pretty much gone (as in, unsettled stomach actually in the morning), things are just not the same. Windy roads make me a little woozy, reading in the car is more difficult to do, I must eat when I am hungry (and when I am not hungry, but haven't eaten in a couple hours...) and I definitely cannot watch those gross bloody injuries and surgeries on those hospital shows (or so I learned this past week as I got all light-headed, hot, and clammy during Private Practice...).

I am at 13 weeks and on my way to the second trimester!

No comments: