Around 5 I got to go over and meet Lucca and hangout with Jenae for a little bit. Lucca is so small, but so beautiful and precious. She has the sweetest little face. Oh, and she little to cuddle and snuggle and lay on your chest - that's the best. She's already smiling a lot and is very allert and curious when she is actually awake :-P. I crocheted her a little hat called a "teeny beany" hee hee, and it looked adorable on her. That night Tash came over and we just talked and got caught up a bit (she's moving into an appartment, yay Tash!).
Saturday was a very full day. In the late morning, I went with Jordan, Allyson, Evangeline, and Carissa to the EMP (Experience Music Project) in Seattle, which is attached to the Science Fiction Museum... which I had no idea was there. The EMP was cool, but we were glad that we had free passes and didn't pay the $25 or whatever it is for admission. The best part is the instruments and stuff you can play, but it was so busy that we didn't end up doing very much of that. We also wondered around the SFM and saw replicas and props and what-not from ET, Star Wars, Star Trek, and loads of other movies and books.
When we got back, Dustin and Jenae brought Lucca over and let me babysit while they went out for a couple of hours... yay! I loved my auntie babysitting time, and getting Lucca all to myself :). I also took plenty of pictures while I was at it, of course. She is so much fun! She makes all kinds of noises, no matter if she's awake or sleeping, and is hilarious to watch wake up (which may take several minutes). That night the whole fam came over to Mom and Dad's (except for Matt who wasn't there...) and celebrated Dustin's birthday. So... more babies! Plus a few games and dessert :).
Sunday we all went out on Mom and Dad's new boat on Lake Union. And we had perfect weather... actually all weekend it was blue skies, sunny, and low 70s. So of course, Seattle looked amazing on the water. Sunday night I got to visit my friend Teresa, who is pregnant and due in less than a month! I can't wait to meet her baby girl sometime this winter :).
A few pics from the weekend:
Cute Cousins
go here for more lucca
go here for more evangeline
No comments:
Post a Comment