Friday, August 1, 2008

The Rest of My Vacation...

I'm a bit behind, yes, I know. But it's been kinda crazy and exhausting since I got back to GR. I'll fill you in more on that in another post though.

Matt, my mom, and I went to Snoqualmie falls one day. I hadn't been there since I was little, and Matt had never been there, so I thought such a major Seattle attraction was necessary to take part in. We did the observation deck, then the 1/2 mile hike down to the base of the falls, then the climb over the railing to the bank of the riverbed as well :). It was a beautiful day, and we had a lot fun climbing across all the rocks below the falls.
The falls from above
A really big leaf Matt found :)
You're technically not supposed to
go down the the riverbank... oh well...
With my mom below the falls
Super Matt! I love him :)
We also went canoeing one day down at the University of Washington with my friends Tash, Andrea, and Andrea's boyfriend, Matt. That was a lotof fun. You get to go under foot bridges and highway bridges, and through the ardboredum and lily pads. We even tied our canoes together with our life jackets for a while to stay together and be able to talk more.
Andrea and Matt
Matt and Tash
The Matts
The girls
Matt picked me some flowers :)
After canoing we went to a farmer's market, then Andrea's apartment in Kirkland for dinner. Another night we went to my friend John's apartment along with a few other friends. It was great to see some people. Pretty much the rest of my time was spent with the fam and especially Evangeline.

No comments: