Sunday, April 20, 2008
Why the new blog?
So... I keep thinking how I should spruce up my xanga page and start writing on it again. But then I decided that I might as well just start over with the whole thing and went with blogger instead. One of the main reasons for getting back on the blogging bandwagon is that I am feeling rather isolated and closed off. Whenever I talk to family or friends it's more to catch up than to actually talk about what I'm thinking or feeling about anything. That combined with having very few close friends actually living near me, has left me with the feeling that my relationships are becoming less and less real. As much as I like sharing everything on my mind with my wonderful husband, I think he and I both would be happier if I could do that with more than just him :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Does this mean I can stop checking your Xanga page everyday for updates?
excellent
Very good! It will be nice to see what's going on with you - that way when we talk it can be more chatting, less necessary info-gathering.
Erica, I love the honesty and vulnerability with which you write your blogs. I laughed out loud when I read the last line. I also want you to know how much Kathy and I love you and how thankful we are that you are Matt's wife and a part of our family. Looking forward to reading your blog.
I love this. Thanks for inviting us, in a different way, to join you in your life on Yorkshire Street.
Now I just need to figure out how to leave a comment!
Have a wonderful week. Today is a beautiful spring day - enjoy!
Kath
Post a Comment