Thursday, July 8, 2010

Midwest Adventure

I am not really going to write a whole lot about our midwest trip, since it was like a month ago now. But I'll give you the highlights and a link to pictures.

We very much enjoyed our time with Matt's family, whom we have missed a lot. It was especially nice to see Mel, because we hadn't seen him since we left last summer. We got to spend one day in Chicago with Grace, and one day in Chicago with Matt's fam. We saw a whirlwind of people in GR. I visited my old daycare. We stayed with our friends Zach and Sarah and their new little guy, Brandon. We miss them so much! We saw Matt's grandparents, friends Marcia and Nathan, my old babysitting kids, a few college friends, and our old small group. It was a great time, but very bitter-sweet, as we were reminded of what wonderful friends we left behind and how much we miss them. God blessed us more than we knew, especially in that last year in GR.

Pictures...

No comments: