Thursday, June 3, 2010

The House

So sorry I haven't put any pics up yet of our house, I took them a while ago, but here they are now! We still haven't done much in so far as decorating and putting things up on the walls. I thought we would have more time for that this week, but we have had a lot more to do than I realized. And we're already leaving tomorrow morning for the midwest!

This is the view when you walk in the front door into our living room.
The living room from the other side.
The living room/kitchen have high vaulted ceilings,
so there's this normal height partial wall/divider between rooms.
We got that storage cube organizer to have more space to put
things and take up some wall space (since there's so much!)
Around the wall into the kitchen.
Our last kitchen had so much color... we need to get some in here asap!
This is really a formal dining room, attached to the kitchen,
but we only have one small table so we chose to make it the office.
Down the hall is our bedroom, which is very spacious
Master bath (we had never had one before!
But then we had to buy stuff for another bathroom)
Master walk in closet! AKA: Erica's closet!
Guest room (tiny)
Spare/storage/craft room (also tiny)

My most talented husband built me these shelves in the garage!
Backyard
That's all folks!

4 comments:

I am Kate Maxwell said...

That's a pretty sweet house yo. Someday I might have to check out the guest room a little more closely...

Carissa said...

Looks like a cute house! I have to wonder, though - if you have the master closet, where does Matt put his clothes?

Erica Jonkman said...

Yes, we tried to make the guest room enticing on purpose... and Carissa, Matt uses the closet in the spare room :).

Allison said...

It looks awesome, Erica! So spacious, too :)