Saturday, July 18, 2009

More Rolling with the Punches...

I don't know what God is trying to teach me through all this, but definitely something. Yet another change in our plans to rearrange for has come up! Apparently when we requested Monday July 20th for pick up with the moving truck, that meant Monday OR Tuesday. Fantastic. And of course, they never mentioned that when we kept asking if they knew what time on MONDAY they would be coming yet. So we get a call and not only do they say Tuesday, but Tuesday night between 4 and 8. For reals?

So here's the new plan (that I hope and pray is the final one... please Lord, I have had enough learning in this area of flexibility or whatever it is...): Moving truck Tuesday night, leave for Matt's fam Wed morning and spend the day with them, then take off from there Thursday morning for Cali. Which means I had to bump all of our hotel reservations back a day, but thankfully they still had openings.

One more day in GR for us. Which may be annoying for us, but is good news for Samson. He got homesick or seperation anxiety or something the last 2 days before we got home and was puking and had diarrhea for our friends. We thought he was fine once we got home, but yesterday I woke up at 6:30 to him freaking out because it wasn't over; he had gone in his cage. We're trying to get him better before the long car ride!

I am really not sure when I am going to have time to post mroe pics on here from the last few posts... maybe if we get done with packing early since we have an extra day? Otherwise it might have to wait until we are in Merced and get internet.

No comments: